vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Myha - September Update


En français plus bas…

//ENG                   Good morning, everyone! Welcome to this September news!

It's been a long time since I've given any news, but don't worry: I'm still here!
And I'm working hard on Myha! A lot of important things:

Aren't you afraid?

The advancement
Very good news: I just released to my NeTerra team: a first alpha version of the game!
Which brings us very close to the end! They will be able to test it, give me their opinion on the puzzles, the environment, the gameplay, etc.

I hope for a BETA at the end of this year!

Key configuration 

The voices
We have found our two actors who will lend their voice to Forté!
The English voice remains that of Steven Tidwell, who is found in the ASAs.
And the French voice will be performed by Rémy Létang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPplivGHXc&feature=youtu.be

The Rewards
I'm starting to see to buy the T-shirts! They will be sent out with all the rewards, but I'm getting a little early. I will order several of them to test and see the quality.

Concerning the Special Objects of our GuestStars: I'm almost done putting them in the game.
I'll relaunch all the missing items for the last time... after that it'll be too late
L
  
The Sea...

Denis MARTIN aka Prom361
If you want to contact me or have more information, you can watch here:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//FR                      Bonjour à tous ! Bienvenu dans cette new de Septembre !

Cela fait longtemps que je n’ai pas donné des nouvelles, mais rassurez-vous : je suis toujours là !
Et je travaille dur sur Myha ! Pas mal de choses importantes :

Vous n'avez pas peur ?

L’avancement
Très bonne nouvelle : je viens de diffuser à mon équipe de NeTerra : une première version alpha du jeu !!
Ce qui nous rapproche énormément de la fin ! Ils vont pouvoir la tester, me donner leur avis sur les énigmes, l’environnement, la prise en main, etc.

J’espère une BETA pour la fin de l’année !

Configuration des touches

Les voix
Nous avons trouvé nos deux acteurs qui vont prêter leur voix à Forté !
La voix anglaise reste celle de Steven Tidwell qu’on retrouve dans les ASA.
Et la voix française sera portée par Rémy Létang :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPplivGHXc&feature=youtu.be

Les Récompenses
Je commence à voir pour acheter les Tshirts ! ils seront envoyés en même temps que toutes les récompenses, mais je prends un peu d’avance J. Je vais en commander plusieurs pour faire des essais et voir la qualité.

Concernant les Objets Spéciaux de nos GuestStars : J’ai pratiquement terminé de les mettre dans le jeu.
Je relancerais une dernière fois tous les objets manquants… après il sera trop tard L

 La Mer...

 Denis MARTIN aka Prom361
Si vous souhaitez me contacter ou avoir plus d’informations, c’est par ici :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire