Hi everybody !!
If you want to try the demo of our new project, it's this:
If you have a problem for launch the game, please go on this folder:
and install the redist files: UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe
it is simply to install all the necessary files for the proper functioning of the demo!
WARNING, it is the direct sequel of RoonSehv: NeTerra, if you have not played yet, So I suggest you to go finish it before.
We switched on the Unreal Engine 4, so more modern and probably more hungry PC configuration!
but I tried to keep a close visual graphic on NeTerra and a level of detail (polygons) identical !
We are interested by your feedback, and especially to know the following:
- The configuration of your computer
- Know if the game turned out well or not
- What graphical and what resolutions (change in the options)
- Did you touch brightness and / or the speed of the mouse (change in the options)?
- And finally, the average FPS of your ride? (The "F" key displays the FPS in the game)
If questions or problems, feel free to leave me a message
and I wait your comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun !
a bientôt =)